Atelier and Riding stable
The picturesque village of Starkow, once at the center of the park grounds of the former ducal residence, lies nestled among age-old trees along on the banks of the rivulet Barthe – just a short distance from the Baltic Sea beaches of the Fischland-Darß-Zingst peninsula, yet far enough from tourist crowds to offer genuine relaxation.
We offer comfortable accommodation in one of our three roomy holiday apartments for larger parties, or our cozy apartments for two.
Whatever your pleasure – a family holiday on the farm, beach holiday at the Baltic Sea, or art and culture of the region – you will find a warm welcome and all you need at Art.Quartier!
- Riders and horse enthusiasts can take horsemanship and Western riding courses, or join us on a trail ride or multi-day excursion on horseback.
- Art lovers and those with a creative fancy can attend workshops in the Atelier or simply enjoy Art.Quartier’s artistic ambience featuring original works.
- Children enjoy the adventures of life in the country, surrounded by horses, chickens, rabbits and sheep, while our nature garden with playground offer plenty of space for romping and discovering.
- Nature lovers can experience up close the breathtaking natural spectacle of the annual crane migration in the autumn and spring.
- You can also enjoy a range of other activities, such as cycling, hiking, canoe trips and fishing.